The High School Selection process is open!
Apply Now through November 6, 2020.
Building 21 is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Building 21 is a non-criteria high school serving approximately 400 9th to 12th grade students in the West Oak Lane Section of Philadelphia (6501 Limekiln Pike, Corner of Limekiln and Stenton).
Four things you should do to find out if Building 21 is the right school for you!
- Watch this short video to learn more about Building 21 and why we might be the best school for you!
- Attend a virtual open house so that your questions can be answered. Virtual open houses take place:October 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th 10:00 am to 11:00.
Click HERE to register
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215 400-7450 if you have any questions or need additional information
- Read below to learn more about life at Building 21!
Apply by November 6, 2020:
- Go to the School District of Philadelphia Selection Hub
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Apply by clicking on the button for School District or non-School District student
List Building 21 as one of your 5 choices for high school
88% of Building 21 students graduate in four years.
Students work on projects that connect with their interests and passions.
Watch this short video of a student run Fashion Show Project.